Thursday, March 30, 2006

Forever And Always

I was the shadow
That never went away
Walking where you walked
Every..single..day
You never got mad
Or told me to leave
You'd simply smile and respond
For that, to you I would cleave
You were my hero
The one I would see
When I needed guidance
Someone to rescue me
I loved your face, your smile
Always sweet and sincere
No bad words from your mouth
Did I ever hear
You could never do wrong
To my innocent heart
My best friend forever
I always knew from the start
I'll love you forever
And always, you see?
My hero, my best friend
My Mother, you'll always be

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my Robyn. "Forever and Always" is a beautiful poem and it made me cry. You are so kind to write a poem for me. You make me very proud and very happy. Thank you for your love. I love you so much.
Mom

Anonymous said...

That's cute & so true. Love you.

Juli

Tiff and Rand said...

You're so good, I like this poem. It's very sweet and like Juli said, "true." Your kids will look at you the same way some day...if they don't already! I Love you.
Tiff

WyA said...

Very nice. I likey I likey!

Jenni S said...

It's fun reading these again. So sweet. I love this one.