Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm On A Journey





I'm on a journey to eternity
My life holds meanings beyond
Look at the stars, see how they glow
My, oh my, I'll never know
Where my thoughts will lead me
Take me away to the stars
They know where they fit in
To each constellation
Not one of them left out
Take me away into a peaceful revery
I want to feel as free as a dove
For peace speaks its name
Who am I in this huge universe?
Suddenly I am alone
Why am I so scared?
Peace fills my heart
Someone is thinking of me
He cares about my sorrow
When I'm feeling blue
He surrounds me with
Sunlight and starry nights
And rain drops that kiss my tears away
I'm on a journey, I'm on a quest
My life is just one big test
Don't know which way I'll go
Or who I'll know
But I'll know when I get there
Where I should be
I'm scared, I'm confused
What if I go the wrong way?
Perched beside me, a dove
I'll follow this dove to see where it leads
I don't feel scared anymore
Someone heard my prayers
And calmed my fears
He sent me peace
And it lead me to eternity
As I look at the stars
I see they know
Where they fit into this big universe
I'm starting to see
Where I fit in
I am happy

1 comment:

Tiff and Rand said...

This is one of my favorites. You explain things so well. Good job and keep on sharing...I love it!