Monday, April 10, 2006

'Till We Meet Again

I wonder what song was sung in heaven
When our first estate was kept
The voices of Angels
Through heaven they swept
Our Heavenly Parents pleased to see
The joy of their children
Who soon will be
Parted to an earthly probation
Where memories will be forgotten
And for some, life will just be
Without belief that we will live on
For eternity
We soon will be singing together again
Until that time comes
A song is kept near
A song, that for now,
Our spirits are singing
For only the Angels to hear
Until our joyous reunion
"God Be With You Till We Meet Again"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do artists get their ideas? You are so good at all you do. This poem really made me think and put beautiful picture in my mind. I love you my Robyn!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like one of those poems that Pres Hinckley or Monson would quote in Conference. I love it & you!

Juli

Tiff and Rand said...

You are so good! I completely agree with Juli, it does sound like a poem rehearsed in a conference talk. Good job Robyn, I hope that you're poems are discovered someday so that other people can enjoy them as much as we all do. I love poems, and I LOVE your poems. You're extremely talented. I Love you!!! Tiff

WyA said...

You stole this poem from Monson during a Conference talk?!? WHat the?!? Heh, I kid. It is great stuff. MORE please.

Anonymous said...

Hey Robyn!

All your poems are just excellent - you need to publish them! I am really impressed sista, I had no idea this side of you even existed; I can see you more plainly through your poetry. Thank you for writing these poems.

Jenni S said...

I just got chills. We just had this lesson in YW and I wish I would have seen this earlier to read it to them. Just beautiful.