Thursday, November 26, 2015

Prayer Changes Things (Dec. 2013)

I kneel to pray one Autumn day That more faith be sent my way.. I kneel and wait, but to my dismay, The answer came, just not that day.. Time passed by and I was struck, Not with faith, but with bad luck.. My faith was tried, my testimony shook, Peace and comfort, for these I did look.. "Nevermind, dear Father..it hurts too bad, Gaining faith shouldn't be so sad".. I looked at life, angry and seething, Prayer changes things, For that, I was grieving.. Months pass by..heart, broken and cold, Begins to thaw, faith begins to hold.. A prayer of thanks, a precious daughter, This I know, is loved by her Father.. "Father, I thank Thee.. For giving me this test of faith And eyes that now see".. My prayer of faith, Not long ago, Has changed things, This I know.. Prayer changes things, I hope you see, Not only that...Prayer has changed me..

No comments: